Craig L. Staples is a seasoned litigator and trial lawyer serving the legal needs of individuals and businesses throughout New Hampshire. Mr. Staples has handled over 500 civil litigation cases on behalf of institutions, businesses and individuals in 25 years of legal experience.
Attorney Staples handles each case personally and, unlike some attorneys, does not delegate his cases to junior attorneys or staff. His practice format allows him to provide individualized, timely, and cost effective legal services at rates substantially below those charged by many other New Hampshire lawyers with similar years of practice experience.
The individual clients of Staples Law include:
- Business owners and professionals involved in partnership and shareholder disputes
- Public officials and private employees who have been treated illegally by their employers
- Accidental injury victims
- Parents of special needs children
The business clients of Staples Law include:
- Major publicly traded corporations
- Small businesses
- Closely held New Hampshire corporations
A New Hampshire lawyer
with over 25 years experience
in the litigation and trial
of civil actions
in state and federal court